Per my past blogs I have been doing the growingly popular diet: The Keto Diet
Oh goodness, it has been a rollercoaster!
My favorite part has been the many many many recipes I have found that are very low carb and extremely delicious! These alternative low carb recipes are the best I have made for this week.
KETO BELL PEPPER NACHOS
This was super easy to make and extremely filling for the entire day. I ate half at lunch and the other half for dinner.
- Bell Peppers
- Ground Turkey
- Taco Seasoning
- Colby Jack Cheese
- Sour Cream (Optional)
- Avocado (Optional)
- Bacon Bits (Optional)
- Lettuce (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook ground turkey in non stick pan and add in taco seasoning with 1/4 cup of water
- Cut bell peppers in half, removing the seeds, to act as your “chips”
- Add cheese toppings of choice (I used colby jack–Shredded and sliced)
- Place in oven for 5-10 minutes
- Add toppings of choice and enjoy!!
Keto Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- 1/3 cup Grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella
- Cauliflower rice
- Eggs (2)
- Bacon Bits
- Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Cauliflower rice with parmesan, eggs and 1 minced garlic clove. Flatten out mixture to make pizza base.
- Place “crust” in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until crispy as desired.
- Cook mushrooms, spinach and onions in small non stick pan with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add pizza sauce, cheese, mushroom, onions, pepperoni, bacon bits, and spinach
- Place in oven 10-15 minutes
- EAT UP 🙂